November 26, 2007

Got elfed

I have consciously made the decision not to post photos of my family (or any real recognizable photos of myself for that matter) on this blog. As this was my little project, not their's, I didn't think it fair that they have their image splashed across the internet without their control. I don't really know what I was worried about however since only a handful of people read this blog and you all know what we look like! Anyway, I've decided to make an exception and post the following little video. Why now? This is called revenge. Against the video's creators. You've probably seen a version of this "craze" making the rounds this holiday season, but if not here is a little ditty created by my Fly Guy and his accomplice, the Fly Girl. The cropped photos are so bad you can't really tell who we are anyway. Special thanks to my supportive stage mother who pointed out that I'm the worst dancer. Me? I think the chunk missing out of the Fly Girl's head is a nice touch. Watch for the world tour coming to a city near you... Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mika Ryan said...

very, very funny....you know what they say, the family that elves together stays together