March 25, 2007

Who's counting

Happy 42nd Birthday, honey! Today is my fly guy’s birthday. Hmm… 42 has played a pretty significant role in our travel life together. We hiked 42 km along the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, stood at the corner of 42nd Street and Times Square, sweltered in 42 degree celcius heat in Arizona, and… well that’s all I’ve got. But, I’m sure we’ve flown out of gate 42 endless times and are nearing 42 trips taken together?! I can’t imagine having anyone else’s hand to hold at 42,000 feet (except for the countless strangers who have held my hand, like it or not, when encountering turbulence). And, I can’t imagine having anyone else’s hand to hold through life. I would be lost without your sense of adventure and your sense of humour. Wishing you a wonderful day and a wonderful year! I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi HB

Thanks for a great birthday. I wish, and hope, that I can always be there to hold your hand.

I love you.

C