February 2, 2007

Around the world in 80 days

Welcome to Travel Girl! Since I seem to spend more time in airports and hotels than my own home, I decided to give a travel blog a whirl so that you can travel along with me. I think my family and friends are getting tired of trying to keep track of what city I was in last week and where I'm going tomorrow, so Mom this is for you! The parameters... Blog entries will be short enough to fit on a postcard and will only focus on travel. From time to time, I may also chronicle some past travels before the inception of this blog as last year saw first-time visits to some amazing destinations. So, in preparation for take-off please fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the read!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great start Sweetie! I look forward to being a regular reader.

M.